This was our first time eating at a Carrabba's and we will be back. We were staying at the Embassy Suites across the street and were able to walk over from there. Great location for our visit.
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We dined at this Carrabba's restaurant after attending the Univ. of Arkansas football game on 9/3/2016. It was not crowded on a Sat. night, so we were seated promptly, and received outstanding service from our server. The fare was typical Carrabba's, but we like this chain, and had a fine dinner. It is conveniently located directly across from the Embassy... More
We ate at this restaurant with another couple. As an appetizer, we started with Calamari(which was very salty) My husband had the Cioppino & said it was "okay". Three of us had Veal Marsala. It truly was not a Marsala sauce; it tasted like a brown gravy. The veal was good, but the taste of the sauce really overpowered the... More
Everything we've eaten there has been very good. This is our favorite Italian restaurant in NW AR. We try to eat there about once a month,
Visited twice now. Service was great. I've had the shrimp & scallops served with asparagus/salad, which was delicious. My kids enjoyed the spaghetti & meatballs & the pizzas. The steak was nicely cooked to order. Will definitely be back.
My husband and I arrived for a late dinner. The restaurant was not crowded and we were greeted with, "will a table be okay?" There were empty booths surrounding the dining area, but we agreed to a table, and were promptly seated and forgotten. In fact I couldn't see a single staff member on the floor, although several were huddled... More
We're sorry that this was how your visit with us started off! We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at email@example.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Rogers, AR". We can then correspond directly over email. Sincerely, Madeline Carrabba's Italian Grill More
Try the minestrone soup here, it is homemade and the best ever! They also have a great salad here with Italian dressing. The chicken dishes are the best! Service here is tops and they aim to please. The environment is comfortable with great big booths. This is a great place to relax and have a drink on a hot day.... More
The place it's goodd for large groups, tables and service are adequate. Beer amd drinks offered, there cold. Food was good, nothing mind blowing, it's like a Macaronni Grill, it has a good kitchen view spot. Waitress are welcoming, good and responsive. They knew the menu!!. A lot of business people during week and families on weekends. Near Hotels and... More
Ciao Ricardo, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We hope you'll come see us again and continue exploring the menu for some favorites. Sincerely, Amy Carrabba's Italian Grill More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close