It's a cute place, and the staff were kind and attentive, but "the best breakfast in Sedona"? No. It was just okay, as breakfast foods go. Large portions don't make up for bland flavors, overdone egg dishes.
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Me and my husband went here twice to eat while in Sedona, Once for lunch then breakfast, great food!
There are 101 different omelettes on the menu here! I had #44, cheese, tomato, bacon, onion and avacado - best omelette I've ever had! My husband's was also great! The home fries are delicious and portions are very generous! Service was great too! Don't miss this'!
My mother has raved about this restaurant for decades. Finally tried it last week. We had an omelette and the huevos ranchero, neither one memorable. In fact I had to scour the menu to even remember what I had. Old and dated. Probably an acquired taste.
Every time we visit Sedona we come to this cozy homey restaurant for breakfast. They have an extensive breakfast menu, huge really, and the food is delicious, the portions are good, and the price is very reasonable. They have nice heavy coffee cups in an interesting shape and if you get coffee, they leave the thermal pot at the table... More
We stopped for breakfast. I believe the choice for omelets was the best I've ever seen...like 80 of them! They were cooked just right - not dry! The coffee could have been a little bit stronger for my choice. The bus staff were friendly and efficient. Most of the waitresses were friendly, however, ours wasn't this day. Short in temperament... More
located with a view of coffee pot rock. was told the streets in the area are named after brands of coffee. the breakfast was very good. we were seated very quickly and food servered promply. clean and great service
After hearing about the awesome breakfast menu (101 omelettes!) at The Coffee Pot i decided to try it while in Sedona. After an early morning hike to see the sunrise on Coffeepot Rock I thought it was appropriate and I was super hungry. The parking lot was full so I parked across the street and "hiked" over to the restaurant,... More
Ate breakfast here one morning, over 100 egg combinations to choose from, Very fast service and the food was great. Price is reasonable also.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
do all your rooms have balconies. If so are they the view of the ocean? Also is there any fireworks on the fourth of july that can be seen from the balconies..
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close