Stopped in a couple times while on vacation. Breakfast one time lunch the second. Both times food was great.Portions are large Definitely get your monies worth. Friendly service. Recommended.
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
My daughter and I went here for breakfast. It was soooo good it's hard to please my daughter but she loved it she ate most of my breakfast and hers. Our waitress was great. There was on on her phone showing things to other employees kinda unprofessional but our waitress was very nice and gave us everything we needed.
We stopped in for a light dinner. We had fish and chips, chowder and salad. Everything was good. Our waitress was very friendly and nice. Checked on us frequently. This would be a fun place to watch sports. They have inside and outside seating.
I stopped in here for a breakfast. Like every place I have gone to in Alaska the prices are way to high. I had a cup of coffee 1 egg and a half order of biscuits and gravy. $11 before tip. Food was good, a very heavy biscuit not a fluffy one. Waitress was young, pretty and friendly. I ordered... More
Reall good food... Worth the stop while on the Peninsula.... When coming down to fish or dig clams, a stop here will be well rewarded. If you are returning to anchorage it will be worth a stop again
My wife and I ate there on our trip to Soldotna and Homer this summer. The food was great, the service was excellent. Has the feel of a nice family sports bar. The prime bites were fantastic.
I stayed in a nearby hotel and walked passed this place several times without seeing it. it's just off the main highway but hidden behind trees. It's worth the effort to find it! Service was excellent and food was great! The place was packed so obviously the locals love it which is always a good sign when you're traveling.
After a day of fishing what better way to end the day than to relax and watch the olympics with a tasty cut of meat. This place has a TV on every wall and serves up some great dinners. I was skeptical given the prices are higher than your average restaurant but well worth the price. Steaks were cooked and... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close