Love their food, breakfast is good. They have awesome pancakes and bacon, their salads are good too.
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Close to hotel. Great food. Clean. Excellent servers. Had group of 11 so had to wait 30+ mins each time. Had great sales going on in store. Everyone always enjoyed their food. Definitely run well.
We like the vegetables for evening meals and love the cornbread. The baked apples, corn, fried okra, dumplings, and turnip greens, go well with the mac and cheese and pinto beans. This is good country cooking, and they have a wonderful breakfast that is served all day. The biscuits are tasty, and I like the gravy with sausage with my... More
If you're looking for good country cooking at a good price this is for you. Occasionally a wait but nothing to bad. I don't suggest going during off hours as the service can be slow and I've gotten rubbery fried chicken when I visited during and off hour time. The biscuits are delicious, highly recommend meatloaf or chicken and dumplings.... More
The food was good this is the reason for 2 stars but the whole serving staff needs to go could see our food sitting in window ready waiter walking around in back finally when I took a picture of it he brought it out heard another waitress say to a lady about salad if u wanted it before meal u... More
They could not get the cornbread cooked in the middle we tried three times. It was doughy on the inside but looked golden brown on the outside. Very disappointed. Husband had baked buttermilk chicken, it was very small and baked too long which made it dry. No manager ever came to our table. Their meatloaf and their rainbow trout are... More
Had the cod fish on the Friday fish fry and it was really good. I was surprised how good it was and the way it was prepared. Fries were ok. Cole slaw was good. The portion size was excellent. Had to wait on refill for drink but it was a Friday after all and they were busy. The store also... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close