We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
This is the 2nd time I went here, tried nachos with schnitzel and it was amazing like te rest of the food for a very cheap price(25 ron).
Nice music, very nice staff, and a very pleasent place to stay.
Well, I'm from this city and I eat here one a week, or maybe twice a month. If you ask me, this might be the best place to eat in Galati.
The location is perfect, alongside Danube near Faleza Hotel. You can easily find a...parking spot and that is something very important for many people.
I've been surfing through all the meniu and never been disappointed.
What I like best:
- The best pork ribs ever. You should ask for pickles also..
- Pasta is made in house, no matter what you ask for, it's going to be excellent. Last time I had tagliatelle with shrimps or something like that, served on directly on a pan.
- Pizza is very good, not the best ever but more than average.
- Turkish delight is some kind of pizza but not exactly. It's based on lamb and herbs, I love it.
- Mixt mini burgers with fries of course. The french fries are made in the pan so they taste like the one you prepare at home, maybe better :) my case!
So, the setup is nice, the atmosphere is exquisite and you will see that in the night the place transform itself in a effervescent pub, with quality music and sometimes very good bands.
Don't worry I'm not the owner and definitely not an employee... just a satisfied customer.More
Date of visit: December 2018
Mario A, Public Relations Manager at Union Jack, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018
Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words and, most of all, for taking the time to review us in such a complete and helpful way (for us and also the customers)! Wish you a wonderful week!