We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Dinner was super disappointing. Food wasn’t bad but it took an hour to get and a big group of Burmese people came in after we ordered, got their food and left before we had gotten our meal.
Shakes were good but way better at MRS...More
1) Bad service! The staff seemed bothered by me being there and one of them made a remark about me to other guests when I asked to pay (I’m very polite so nothing that I did)
2) No shakes! I was told very grumpily that...More
- Shakes were very cheap (1200ks) for Myanmar. You can also add rum for an extra 300ks
- A variety of food available. Around 20mins wait for food.
- The pan fried dumplings are NOT gyozas!
- The shakes are different flavours like...More
As the name suggests, the shakes here are really good, probably some of the best I've had whilst in Asia. For an extra 200 kyat you can add rum too. The food is also very nice and so are the family who run it. Not...More
We ate here 5 times during our stay in hsipaw. Food has plenty of flavour, lots of choice and excellent prices. The family that run it are very friendly and welcoming. Would recommend the shakes, particularly the shakes with the rum in for the extra...More
We went to Mr. Shake 4 or 5 times during our stay in Hsipaw. The food there is fantastic and we tried most of the things (and of the shakes) they have. You can see and feel that this place is run by a family...More