Nothing great. Typical franchise restaurant. Try Hofbrau or Saltgrass. Steaks were tasty but not as tender as we hoped. Caesar Salad was small.
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this an Australian restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I wanted a meal convenient to my hotel in Amarillo so I popped over the Outback which was walking distance. Outback tends to be consistent so I did not expect any issues. But, what I discovered was their 22 oz Bone In Ribeye which was so delicious I could not resist giving it a great review. It was well seasoned,... More
My wife and I visited this Outback during our LA to NYC road trip in October 2016. This is a typical Outback, with their standard menu offering of steak and sides. The service and environment (including seats with sports TV views) were great. If our review has assisted you, pleas reward us with a "Helpful" vote - thank you :-)
Typical chain, and consistent with other Outback's I've eaten at. Consistently good, but not great. Would eat there again.
We stopped overnight in Amarillo. The wait staff and manager couldn't have been nicer or more attentive to our needs. The hostess was so pleasant and kept checking to see that our needs were met. We were both very happy with our meal. The grilled shrimp was excellent and my husbands burger was very good. My iced tea glass was... More
My ribs were good - as usual, but my wife got the No Rules Parm Pasta and Chicken and she was sick all night. We shared the appetizer (cheese fries, which were good), so it was possibly bad chicken. Not a reason to not visit, just a word of caution.
Had dinner here whilst in Amarillo. We arrived a little late but were still given a warm welcome and excellent service. Both my wife and I had the steak dish with mashed potato and assorted vegetables and finished off with ice cream. The food was beautiful and cooked to perfection.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close