We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I used to go to Karama on daily basis. Few weeks back only I saw this restaurant near Karama signal. The name of the restaurant was something peculiar to me which made me to visit. Last week I visited this place and had south Indian...chicken thali which was good. My observations are given below:
1. I was told this restaurant was started four months ago.
2. It is small one which can accomodate only 8 persons.
3. Air conditioning was not that good which needs improvement.
4. The staffs were very good and polite
5. The taste of the chicken gravy was very tasty which to me tasted like home made.
6.Indian cuisines and Malaysian cuisines are available.
Just to have different kind of food one can go to this place .More
Date of visit: August 2017
Best nearbyWe rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.