It was RIGHT NEXT to my hotel and so i could walk over and not stress myself with driving and riding subway
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Went out for an early dinner with wife, plenty of open booths, was sat at one for 2 (no problem,) after ordering we noticed 7 tables pushed together right next to us, it was for a group of familys with their small children who all sat at our end of tables while adults sat at other yelling down to each... More
This Chili's was awful. Food took 45 mins to come out and when it finally did, we were told that there was no more chili. VERY simple item, we should have been told when the order was put in. My nephew then had to wait another 15 mins for a 2nd menu item. Food had very little flavor, chicken was... More
This Chilli restaurant was used for lunch with work team and dinner when flying in. The service was quite well. The food was as you can expect from Chilli's. Convenient located nearby 93 exit and close to hotels and businesses
It's hard to find a place in Andover that wont close at 10pm. Chilli's might be one of the very few exceptions. Good standard chain food, slow service but still a good option for those who need a place for late dinner.
I quess places like Chillis, Applebee's, Tgi Fridays and those other middle of the road restaurants are just that. That's not bad if you don't want to drop over $100 bucks on a mean that looks like a work of art on your plate of pay $25 bucks on McDonald's or Burger King. So we stopped and ate and it... More
Service was great there, super friendly. The food was just ok, it's a Chili's so you'll get what you expect. The price was right for a quick lunch to meet a coworker and discuss business.
Nice place! Clean and another local favorite. Service was good and prompt. Bartender was attentive and provided dinner suggestions.
Chili's food is pretty average.... The 2 for $20 is a pretty good value. The only Chili's I've been at that did not offer FREE chips/ salsa at the bar☹ Service was standard .... Its beat quality is walking distance to the hotel next door.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close