We joined friends for a after school party the bartenders where fast and efficient they checked with us often the hors d' oeuvres were well prepared hot and great tasteing the prices were good also
Is this an Italian restaurant?
Is this a Mexican restaurant?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Does this restaurant serve Bar / Pub food?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I ordered the Shrimp Trinity but got the Crab Trinity instead. No problem. It was a toss-up in the first place. The stuffed crab tasted like stuffed nothing. No flavor. NONE! Crabmeat au gratin was nothing. NOTHING. No crab taste at all. Very disappointing. Nice looking new place, but building and decor can't make up for flavor. Probably will not... More
I frequently dine at this restaurant. It has delicious food, excellent staff and an amazing view of the river. You won't be disappointed.
The food was excellent as well as the service. We were 21 people and the wait staff didn't miss a beat!!!!! Would recommend this resturant to everyone coming to Abbeville LA
This was my first trip to the new location and I wasn't disappointed . From the moment I walked in I knew this would be my last visit. We were greeted and welcomed by a friendly hostess and immediately were helped to accommodate the needs of my 87 year old parents. The atmosphere is very attractive and inviting. There are... More
We were driving through the area and stopped for lunch. The tilapia for lunch was listed for $12. While the meal was excellent, we were surprised to learn that we had been charged $16 per meal. The waiter said it was $16 on Sundays. Nowhere was it listed as such. We felt like we had be taken, thus diminishing our... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close