We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The entrance is so beautiful and once you enter you are greeted by friendly servers at the restaurant. All the food was delicious and ate their twice. Ordered the same dishes at other restaurants did not compare to the quality and taste here.
Bad Experience. Don’t recommend
Service and Food definitely declining every time I visit this place. They are pretending that they are taking their Saftey precautions related to COVID but it’s not true and obvious. Food is not special and price for the value of service...and food you get is not worth.More
I had dinner here on one of the evenings I was in Cairo in Nov 2019. Fairly simple local place with a good selection of typical Middle Eastern food. I chose some shawarma, dips and some soup. Food was decent enough for the price.
Our tour guide said we were running a little late, so he would order lunch for us to eat on the bus. He brought us chicken shawarma sandwiches. They were so awesome tasty, and one of the best lunches we had while in Egypt. Who...knew?More
Beautiful and original place with a nice cold Stella Beer, however the food is mediocre, our veal was over cooked accompanied by shredded raw carrots and sliced raw onions. The stuffed artichoke was undercooked and hard. Thankfully they didn’t find a way to mess up...the tahini or the lentil soup.More
TOURIST TRAP ALERT! AVOID!
The only reason you should be coming to eat here is because you were taken by your tour like I was, thus unavoidable. So since you can't get away from eating here, here's some things to look out for:
1. The...English prices are heavily inflated (obviously), but on top of that you will be charged an additional 26% in taxes and service charges (aka gullible tourist ATM fees).
2. Each bill gets an additional 6 LE added on as a "cover" charge, as if this was a nightclub, which is also subject to the aforementioned 26% in fees.
3. Food comes out very slowly and only a few at a time, meaning some people could finish eating by the time other people get their food.
4. They'll also shortchange you happily, as if the previous 2 sets of charges weren't enough to tip them for their "service".
5. I recommend ordering minimally (or not at all) and eating in the evening, or snacking during the day so you aren't as hungry. Pay in exact cash if possible, avoid using a credit card here.
6. The food is mediocre-average so don't spend 200+ LE on grilled meat expecting to taste where that money went.
Saw a quick video on YouTube on this restaurant and it looked good. It did not let us down!
This was a great restaurant and the staff was great! I don't speak Arabic and they were very helpful and helped picked some of the good,...new things to try.
Turkish coffee is excellent here too if wondering. Had about five small plates and the food kept us full most of the day and we were wanting to go back all trip.More
I had dinner in this Egyptian restaurant with my friends and ordered falafel which was very delicious, several other dishes were ordered by my friends and all orders were very good, we enjoyed it, highly recommended.
Overpriced, and the waiter tried to shake us down for a bigger tip, since “the service fee is for the kitchen staff “.
It’s got a charming atmosphere, but it seems like they are just churning out the grub for package tour groups. I had...the kofta, and I spent my entire night with food poisoning. I don’t even want to think about that. The tahini was oddly bitter. I don’t know but it was a bad vibe and I got really sick.More