Always have fresh fish and oysters! Many other items too. The stone crab is a must try! Clean and roomy. Terrific bar too. Try the Mayport shrimp, most flavorful any where. Service always excellent.
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Was there for lunch. I don't eat oysters but i thought i would try them. They were not over cooked but cooked just right for me. My little concoction of sauces made them so good. The wings have dry rub on them and smoked. Best wings i have had in a long time. Everyone was very very nice and inviting,... More
It was my last night in Jacksonville, Fl and my brother arranged a dinner for us. Who would best know your favorites but your siblings. They brought me to this seafood haven in the Atlantic area and they never let me down. The Fish and Oyster bar gave exactly what I was craving for... all sorts of seafood. The place... More
Having read the previous Trip Advisor reviews, we had our Beach Buggie transportation take us to this restaurant while staying at hotel in JAX Beach. We were NOT disappointed!! We arrived during a spectacular lightening & thunder storm and our request to sit by the window was easily accommodated. Our server was excellent and the crab was truly melt in... More
Every Sunday and Tuesday we come to this wonderful place to grab great oysters for the price! Live in Jax Beach and this is where you go for a great date night and a crave for seafood.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close