Classy restaurant with excellent food. I love the small bite desserts. Sometimes you just want a small bite of something sweet after a meal and this is perfect!
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Took my partner there for her birthday Oct 14th. While we enjoyed tge ambience, the flat bread appetizer showed up barely warm. My entree, lamb shank again was barely warm by the time it got to the table. Although the free dessert and toast was a nice touch, the standard of food was below par. Would have complained, but it... More
Seasons 52 is the right choice if you are looking for fresh food prepared with pizazz. Portions are just the right size and flavors are incredible every time. Attention is paid to presentation, and I have never been disappointed with what I order. On this visit I had the butternut squash soup and the swordfish. My husband had the chili... More
Had a family / anniversary dinner there. Food was really bland - hardly any seasoning used on a lot of dishes we had. Kids food was especially bad. Manager was nice but really did not acknowledge the issue. Will never go back we cook much better at home.
I have been several times and each time it has been delightful. It can be a little pricey with wine, dessert & coffee so I try to keep this as my "treat" place. The food is superb and waitstaff is great. They have nutritional info on the menu & a complete breakdown on the website. My favorite entrees are the... More
I have never been here because I had heard it was small portion and high price, omg how wrong! The food was so good..loved the sea scallops, crab and spinach mushrooms and the fish. Don't forget the small delicious deserts. My fav was the pecan. Ask for Clay or Shiloh both very friendly and professional servers. A beautiful kitchen and... More
Our table of six Sunday at noon enjoyed six great meals from my very tender and delicious filet to the shrimp and grits. Granddaughter loved the French Toast from the new Brunch menu. Everyone was happy. The wine selection was excellent and the service exceptional. It's nice to know you can always depend on Seasons 52 for a great meal.... More
We were seated outside as it was a warm night. The service was excellent. Food was spot on. Nice spot for a romantic evening. The desert tray was very nice. Lots of goodies on it.
I was giving a small dinner for my husband for his birthday and it was flawless. The restaurant was very easy to work with to customize a menu and the table was perfect as was the service. Our guests were very impressed and the whole evening was lovely and stress free. Totally exceeded my expectations. Food was delicious and can't... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close