Always had heard great things about this place! Big disappointment. Sausage gravy was like eating paste!
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this a Greek restaurant?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I saw this place listed on TA, so I thought I would give it a try. When I drove up, I saw that it was also a Triple D place as well...so my expectation was set to "high". I am glad to say that i was not disappointed. The food was excellent. The service was friendly, but average. I would... More
I love a good old fashioned no pretense place to eat with friends and this did not disappoint me. As soon as we walked in I knew I'd like this place. Reminded my of the old fashioned diner modernized just enough to be current and still feel nostalgic. Our server was friendly and attentive. He did not make us feel... More
Great burger, fries & craft beer, even though burger was overdone and wife's prime rib was under done.
Third visit and the service has never improved. Chai latte was lukewarm and my meal was lukewarm at best and it took 15 minutes for my toast this time instead of 10. I believe in second chances and this place has never gotten better
We visited Sam's No. 3 on a Friday morning. The place was packed. We took a seat at the counter since the wait was shorter. Our server was very attentive and food was served more quickly than we expected. Portions were huge and everything tasted wonderful. I had the kitchen sink skillet (breakfast) with freshly make flour tortillas and it... More
I really love this place. I grew up in Aurora and this was our staple in high school and is still one of my staples for breakfast. I have come here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but breakfast is my favorite by them. Luckily for me, they serve breakfast all day. I usually get the Kitchen Sink burrito, which is... More
Always busy so allow time. Great prices for amount of food. Selection is huge and always have leftovers. Need to add more locations.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close