My first time I tried California Pizza Kitchen. The food taste ok and they have kids menu. Staff are nice and place is fine. Good price.
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
The food at California Pizza Kitchen is OK. The problem is the flies. Seemed like I was swatting at flies more than I was chewing my food
We used to frequent this CPK at Santa Anita Mall, but not since the remodel. It appears the menu has also changed a bit. A little bit more variety to the existing menu of salads, pizza, pasta, etc... The new outdoor space is a nice addition as this location always had a long wait. Staff is nice but I must... More
I was a bit surprised at how much I enjoyed my meal here. I have always LIKED CPK, but this experience was the best I've had at any of their locations. Our server was top-notch: friendly, efficient and she always kept the beverages filled (important as it was 100 degrees that day)! The portions were large, and that's saying a... More
I really like CPK for many reasons, starting with the Great Variety of Pizza, Salads, and Pastas. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding which I will have of those 3. I love to have a few friends so we can split several dishes and then I get all my favorites in one visit. Good service, good fresh tasting food,... More
This Pizza Kitchen is very popular because it is in the mall, so expect a wait. Our wait was what they said it would be, about a 1/2 hour on a Saturday night at 7. But the surprise was our pizza came before our salad and the manager was not happy about that. She came to our table, apologized and... More
Since I had a gastric bypass I can not eat much. They allow me to order from the kids menu. Their Asian plum martini is fabulous. Quesadillas Tingas are delicious, great sauce. Join their club for more value. Great deals during christmas.
My wife and I really enjoy CPK - and tend to choose this CPK when we are in the Santa Anita Mall. Very good food, comfortable, usually very good service. Their sangria is great, they have mojitos that are interesting and very good. I love their bread. Of course, CPK haw great pizzas, pastas. My wife gets some kind of... More
We were seated quickly for being a Friday Evening on a Holiday Weekend. Our waitress was attentive and offered refills before we noticed we would need some soon. Food came out hot and delicious. Although it is a bit of a drive, I would return again.
They have pizza, salads, pasta, and more! The pizza is great and their pastas are even better! My favorite type of salad is the strawberry salad, which sadly is seasonal.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close