Quick efficient friendly service. Extensive menu and huge delicious meals. Such a selection of cheesecake it's hard to choose. I recommend Sheila's chicken and avocado salad...delicioc
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Stopped for lunch today and ordered the Asian Salad for lunch. The Salad and the service were both excellent. The restaurant is within easy walking distance from the Hilton on convention way, and the food is leagues better and with more reasonable prices.
We had dinner here one night of our trip to Anaheim. We had the meatloaf dinner but had the broccoli instead of the corn. It was amazing. The wait staff was good and we were well taken care. This is the first time back in a couple of years after a bad experience. Will be back.
We were introduced to the Cheesecake Factory by friends, and now each holiday we return to America we just have to visit! This restaurant in Anaheim is lovely. Staff were very friendly, accommodating to our friends two children who were asleep and kept our drinks refilled. The food is brilliant, and waiting time was also kept to a minimum. We... More
Yes the menu is really long and convoluted. But the service is awesome restaurant is amazing food is of very good quality. I will say the thing that we liked the most was happy hour. Good price on drinks and appetizers perfect for returning to or from the park. No secret I am a fan of CF.
ok i don't know how restaurants like this can provide such an incredible menu array and do the dishes well. Cheese Cake Factory does and kudos to the kitchen! we ate here 3 times in 4 days for dinner cause there was enough selection to keep our party of 4 people that are foodies, satisfied. I really discourage eating the... More
First time going to Cheesecake Factory and we weren't disappointed. Had to wait about 15 minutes for a table but was worth the wait. Very busy but the food and service were great. Menu is extensive so lots of food options to choose from. Food portions huge. Couldn't fit in cheesecake so we got some to takeaway and they even... More
We went for a late lunch after spending the morning in Disneyland. We had one of the best servers I have ever had. Very attentive, bought bananas for the baby to snack on and even had the kitchen make a special meal for my son when he asked for mac and cheese on a pizza. Our food was very good... More
My daughter and grand daughter had dinner there. Attendants were keen and knew the menu. We chose to eat out doors which was so lovely on such a beautiful night. Great food for us adults. Our 12 year old didn't like the chicken nuggets and she usually loves them. They didn't charge us for them. It was her birthday and... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close