We're down here for a couple weeks and wanted to go somewhere for Mexican food, margarita and to watch the race. The atmosphere was nice, margaritas were good but the good was just ok. Salsa was disappointing.
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We went there for first time Mon. 09/26/16 for lunch with friends. They both ordered combos with enchiladas, and tacos. They were very pleased with their food... I ordered a Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad and it was just okay, my husband ordered a taco salad again just okay, but he also ordered a Pork Green Chili Tamale that was delicious.... More
I had the Seafood Enchilada, on a recommendation from a friend who I was dining with that night. Very yummy. Very filling. And a massive margarita of course. Can still taste it now. The decor is appropriate to the style of restaurant. The staff were cordial and helpful. Would definitely go there again, were I to visit Apache Junction. Recommended.
Every meal we've had here has been great; spinach enchiladas (don't have to have the chicken); great tacos, can't think of a dish we didn't like.
There is nothing 'Happy' about a 3 hour happy hour then ends when most people are just getting out of work. I would go if it was till 6pm, but 5pm is a joke and shows they don't really care about the locals, just the buck.
Really good food, wide variety, wonderful happy hour prices, friendly and helpful staff. Just remodeled this month-Sharp!! A patio, comfortable in almost all weather. Best fajitas and margaritas, hands down!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close