We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
What a terrible experience. Dishonest people who don’t honour their word.
Me and my family (2 kids under 4), were passing by and our driver stopped here.
We asked the prices, and they told a totally different story to me and to our driver.
“Celebrating the colonial Sri Lanka in a rather different way”
Wahalkada is an quite a piece of architecture, in Ambepussa. The water flowing in the small canal adds more to the ambiance.
Very satisfied with the breakfast buffet and friendly service.
I don’t see five...More
We visited this place on the way to Kandy from Colombo to have our lunch at about 2.30pm.
First of all the most pleasing thing is their parking assistant. He is with a good smile and helped us to park in an appropriate place. He...More
We had breakfast at this place when we were gioing to Kandy in number of occurrences.They provided variety food including Sri Lankan as well as western. Food were good and tasty, but sometimes We got experience that some food were not fresh, other that this...More
Response from AnuNimbuz | Reviewed this property |
1. there was no charge for the use of wash room (i have visited this place many times and even last time about 2 years back it was FOC). but if they charge it now, even if your a customer of the restaurant, its really in... More
1. there was no charge for the use of wash room (i have visited this place many times and even last time about 2 years back it was FOC). but if they charge it now, even if your a customer of the restaurant, its really in appropriate.
2. For all the food items and beverages ; yes they do have. before ordering you can confirm it.
3. its should not happen. always they have provide a bill (they use computerized bill those days) and should provide a receipt after the payment.
4.Who cares. Doesn't matter who is the owner, staff has to provide a best service to their guests. we have lot of ministers, MPs who has hotels. some of them are star level. but nobody will claim the owners status or occupation or position in those places. Btw as i know that DIG was now retired person. 😀
5. Poor management. Doesn't matter owner is DIG if u can properly manage your staff and make understand them on how to treat to your guests/customers... you should close this place and start a new business.