Miami Beach Car Rentals
Searching over 60,000 locations worldwide to find you the right car at the right price
Book with Confidence
Free cancellations on most bookings and no hidden charges or credit card fees
Review a rental car locationNEW
Share your opinion with other travelers
Rental car locations in Miami Beach
Miami Beach rental car information
|Average Rental Car Cost||Cheapest Rental Car Price||Most Popular Rental Type||Lowest Price Rental Company|
|$142||Kia Rio ($20 per day)||SUV||Enterprise ($20 per day)|
About Miami Beach Rental Cars
Miami Beach has always been a popular destination for vacationers. It is arguably the most sought after beach destination in the United States. As a singular expression of American beach party culture, it is enjoyed by locals and visitors from all around the world. Like any major city, you’ll find museums, restaurants, games, sports, art, drink, shops and so much more. In the spring and summer time, you get all of Miami’s off the wall culture and endless sunshine at the southern tip of America’s longest coastline. Of course, you’ve got lots of options when it comes to transportation, but we feel the best way to take in all the excitement is in your own miami beach car rental.
Popular Car Rentals in Miami Beach
Miami beach is not your average location. The nature of the streets and the atmosphere combined with its eclectic array of attractions mean you’ll need a vehicle that suits your vacation travel style. Here are the most popular rental vehicle types in this city.
- Full-Size Vans: If you’re traveling with a tour group or family and friends, you will enjoy the added elbow room of a medium to large tour van.
- Sport Convertibles: Feel the power on those tight beach-road curves as you express yourself behind the wheel of a rag-top Sportster.
- Luxury Vehicles: Explore Miami Beach in style with a classy luxury limousine or sedan.
- Hybrids: Save your money for the attractions as you explore “Vice City” with a fuel-efficient electric hybrid.
Miami Beach Attractions
There’s so much to do in Miami beach that if you could rent a jet pack to get around, we’d recommend that. We recommend a Miami Beach rental car to see all of the following attractions.
- Speedboat Sightseeing: Skirt the shoals of adventure in a high-speed tour boat of the Miami Beach coastline.
- Key West Snorkel Boat Tours: If you want to see all the beautiful sea creatures and submarine features of the Miami Beach coastline without having to take off your hat. Key West Snorkel Boat Tours are a great way to do just that.
- Double Decker Bus Tours: Travel the city with friends, family, and strangers on a European style double-decker bus. Sit on the top deck to enjoy the sunny weather, or conserve your sunblock on the lower deck.
- South Beach: This is where all the action happens. South Beach is Florida’s famous beach party location. With wild festivities going on all summer long, this is the place to be.
- Visit the Art Deco Historic District :Littered with expressions of artistry and design that are new, strange, and unusual- the Art Deco Historic District is the hub of all that is unique to the visual arts sensibility of Southern Florida.