We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool - Picture of SON GREC Petit Resort, Majorca

Photo: Pool

From Review : Quiet hotel in Soller, strange artworks of SON GREC Petit Resort
Quiet hotel in Soller, strange artworks
A hidden oasis
A hidden oasis
A hidden oasis
The Best Kept Secret in Mallorca
The most delicious breakfast. Freshly made orange juice.
Check In— / — / —
Check Out— / — / —
Guests 
Hotels.com
Priceline
StayForLong
Expedia.com
Booking.com
Travelocity
View all 15 deals
Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Please see our partners for more details.
Alice_the_wonderland wrote a review Sep 2018
around the world487 contributions274 helpful votes
+1
We stayed in the small garden suite at the pool, with the private terrace; room 6 if i remember well. The hotel is nicely located at the area between Soller and Port of Soller. The main house has authentic charm and the Staff is really trying hard to make your stay enjoyable.
Read more
Date of stay: August 2018
Response from Dorti G, Propietario at SON GREC Petit Resort
Responded Sep 20, 2018
Dear Alice_the_wonderland, Thank you very much for your review and for taking the time to share your experience at SON GREC. This is your second review about us in a month, so we understand that we really marked you. Just to remind you, SON GREC Petit Resort has 13 rooms in total. 7 in the main house and 6 surrounding the house with a Private Terrace, as yours was (room 12, not 6). We don't believe those are too many rooms, quite the opposite, actually. That means a maximum of 26 guests for a property of 12.000 square meters. Our smallest room has 35 sqm, and the biggest 60 sqm. In the case of your Suite, it has 45 sqm with a Private Terrace of 30 sqm. We don't really perceive a real lack of space, honestly. Regarding the sign by the pool you mention, that's just mandatory information that we have to include by law. We do consider that it is useful information (about the pool hours, its depth, etc). But having a visible sign like that is just attached to the Public Regulations for Hotels with a pool in Spain. And with regard to the Art, that's absolutely something quite attached to every individual and subjective taste. But you just saw a small tiny part of our 10% Balinese Art Collection in some corners of the garden, mainly by the pool area. The rest of the 90% is Majorcan Contemporary and Classic Art and Original Furniture Pieces of Mallorca and other parts of Spain from the last 200 years. We encourage you during your next visit to move a little bit more around our property and discover many areas and spaces indoors and outdoors you didn't have the chance to see. We appreciate your feedback and we'll take it into account (once again). Thank you very much again, José-María Álvarez Deputy Manager
Read more
Been to SON GREC Petit Resort? Share your experience!