Now let me very honest, we had a wonderful time with Phillipe and his family during our holidays in Maldives. We had stayed with them for 5 days during the x mas season 2013, after these five days we all had become very close practically like family. Therefore it is not very easy to leave an opinion which is neutral.
Let me start with the + points :
- Excellent welcome and what a great family ! It was lovely to be with them.
- Phillipe is a excellent guide for snorkeling for fishing for discovering the islands, he knows the people and the islands very well and it is a very plus point to have him with you.
- Excellent food, we really enjoyed each dish that was served to us ! freshly made every day and local fish and coconut. Mouth watering.
- Arshad, cook, helper, cleaner, washer....... he is a good man with his heart set on satisfying each desire of yours. very helpful.
- All the activities can be adapted to your budget as Phillipe is very helpful... More