We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Stayed here for a week in the middle of June only just got round to leaving a review. The rooms were basic however met all of our needs. The shower ran cold for 2 days when mentioned to reception this problem was rectified straight away....More
I've just returned home from a fabulous 5 night stay here. The staff are absolutely amazing, sorry I don't know names, nothing was too much trouble and they were so friendly and welcoming. It was truly lovely to be invited to the 'end of season...More
amazing island,hotel nice good size rooms,nice staff,don't expect your first night to ne in this hotel as they're known for severely over booking and ferrying people out while saying they have plumbing problems.nice food but repetitive.Not once during our stay were our sheets changed even...More
Don't go here expecting a good time.
95% of the food is horrible & cold the other 5% is warm, uneatable & unrecognisable, you are only allowed butter at breakfast, its hidden for dinner & the evening meals.
Breakfast was usually salad, hot...More
One of the worst places ever been to, Can't believe people give it a 5. I know what u get what u pay for but u deserve a certain standard. We stayed there for 10 nights and the sheets were never changed even though requested....More
$51 - $115 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Summer Dream Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.