We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Stayed there for the Khao Yai tour, and we were kindly picked up from Pak Chong bus station. The rooms are nice, with huge double beds and large ensuites, and they’re quite cool in the night with the fan on. The tour was really fantastic,...More
Just back from Thailand, where we booked one and half day trekking with Greenleaf. Guides are super friendly and really knowledgeable. We saw many spider, snakes, bats, milli & centipods, monkeys, gibbons, birds, scorpions and even elephants. They really know their job and our kids...More
Back to Greenleaf 10 years after with our 4 and 5 years old children, and once again very good memories.
Friendly and helpful people, knowledgeable staff, basic but clean rooms.
We were lucky as we can see gibbons and elephants pretty close.
I highly recommend...More
Everything was super cheap. Tours were really great, guides very friendly and take their time to point out everything to you, even just in the guesthouse. Food was good and cheap! Room was better than I was expecting, especially for 200 baht/night. Hard double bed,...More
The room is really cheap if you book the tour with it. It is far away from the train station and bus station. But no problem! Free transport is available. There is a restaurant too. The food is delicious and cheap. My room was very...More
1) we took the 8:30ish a.m. train from Ayuthaya to Pakchong and it took about 2 hours, this I can confirm. There's different types of train, from faster to very slow. I got the timetable. I'll try to send it to... More
1) we took the 8:30ish a.m. train from Ayuthaya to Pakchong and it took about 2 hours, this I can confirm. There's different types of train, from faster to very slow. I got the timetable. I'll try to send it to you.
2) if you don't want to miss the afternoon tour, you should arrive at Packchong by 1p.m. That's what the hotel suggested to us. There will be someone waiting for you for sure.
3) the aircon rooms at the back were 1,000 baths I think in December 2015. We were not staying there, but a French couple showed us. The rooms are bigger and look more comfy than the basic one at 300 baths. Not sure I'd call them "luxurious" though. Remember that the Greenleaf is a backpacker hotel.
4) The advantage of this hotel is that they are VERY WELL organized. The guides got the eyes to find all kind of animals. With luck, you might see elephants like we did. They seem to go in places where nobody else is going, even when the park is full with people.
5) Night tour from 3 p.m. to 8p.m more of less; day tour from 9a.m. to 5 or 6p.m. If you ask them you'll have a better idea.
6) going back to the train station after the day tour shouldn't be a problem. They surely had the same request before.
7) Enjoy the food there. It's good.
Hope that helps