We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Our 5 night stay here in Atrani could not have been better. At first I was hesitant to stay at a hotel that only served breakfast, but no regrets at all. The continental breakfast was a great start to every day and down the many,...More
Wonderful friendly staff - we were made to feel so welcome and nothing was ever a problem. Any requests we had were dealt with immediately and without any quibble. Loved the jacuzzi in our bedroom and the feeling of space. Our room was always made...More
We stayed at the palazzo ferraioli for a long weekend at the beginning of September. It's quite a long way from Naples airport about 1.5hrs in a taxi and the journey if you are prone to any sort of motion sickness is a bit ropey...More
We stayed at deluxe room and the view is not dissapointing. Spacious room with jacuzzi, very unique style, right on the beach. Staff is very friendly and helpful. My husband had a birthday and they did everyting they could to make it special. Highly recommended
Thank you a great clean hotel with lovely view from our balcony in the superior room. 403.
Staff are all great especially the lovely Antonella!
Atrani much more friendly than the more touristy Amalfi. Food excellent in Atrani square all restaurants and the pizza seafood...More
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers.
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Business Center with Internet Access
Things to do
$136 - $330 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Palazzo Ferraioli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on... More
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on Amalfi Coast is treacherous and you don't need car once there.
2. Not sure. Call or email hotel (their email is listed on bottom of their website's home page).
3. You can't go wrong. It depends on what you like. We like to hike, so we hiked everywhere, using buses or ferry as needed. If you hike, get the Sunflower guide to Amalfi coast. It's great. We also try to stay away from overly populated touristy areas, but Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello are all beautiful and you can get away from heavy crowds by walking. The church in Minori is worth a visit. Many people are not fond of Maiori because much of its old section was lost to flooding in the 60s and replaced with modern apt complexes. But we really liked it, esp. its church and Boardwalk. Also, lots of good food, and a relatively easy gorgeous hike between Maiori and Minori on the path of the lemons.
4. Atrani is chock full of great, affordable restaurants. Our favorites were Savo, Mistral, and Le Arcate (great view).
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Ask for a room 4th floor or above with a view of the water. Worth it!!!"