Motel is old outdated but my room was clean. Had a terrible misty odor that Fabreeze did not touch. I was traveling alone and there was no safety lock or chain on door. The mattress was fairly new and pillows were ok. But no protective covers. Sheets felt like sandpaper. I stayed 4 nights and never got fresh towels. However sister who was staying down the way had black grease in the sink and black mold all in the bathroom and bedroom. They left immediately. The male manager was very rude and hateful but his wife was nice and friendly. Did not receive the low rate as advertised for room. Said wasn’t available at this time…not a holiday or weekend.
We had an absolutely great visit here the staff was amazing they’re very accommodating, very clean and I just cannot get over how well they treat us they’re very very accommodating and I would most definitely 110% recommend this place for anyone it is a little outdated but it’s very very clean and very nice the look on the outside of building and I would highly recommend this lodge. The price was great also. The Carraway Family Kentucky
Service was terrible, my family and I arrived to a room where the toilet did not flush nor did the television work and the smell of the room was distgusting. I complained the guy offered to look at the toilet but never attempted so I end up getting some of my money back due to me going through a third party I was told my the front desk lady that the third party charge them for bookings through them. I wind up having to drive 2 hours back home with my family due to it being a holiday weekend and rooms are full. I would not ever attempt to stay here nor would I recommend anyone staying here. I rate 0.
The room was clean and the staff was helpful. We had a few problems: no smoke detector, sink clogged and key didn't work but when we spoke to management everything was taken care of rather quickly. For the cost and location for us it was fine.
Neighbors raised hell all night and looked scary like they would slice your tires if you called the cops. Nothing in room worked. Feet were sticky after walking on carpet. Non smoker room but neighbors smoking the whole time. Shower or sink didn’t drain. More water came out of faucet in shower that shower head. Remote wouldn’t work for the 1980 style tv with horrible picture. Maid didn’t show up. Light overhead smelled like it was about to burst into electrical fire. This place is not safe, not clean and no one cares.