Location is fine, but motel was run down and dirty. WiFi was not working and room had a bad odor. Breakfast was provided, but did not seem fresh so breakfast needed to be purchased elsewhere. Wouldn’t stay here again
This summer I had a Tree fall on my roof. My wife and children stayed at the Inn for three weeks. They manager and staff were very accommodating. My wife and kids loved the pool. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. PS thanks, Ms. Darlene. Ronald Paul, New Kent VA.
My husband stayed here while were vacationing in Williamsburg for the weekend. The first thing we noticed is how bad the room smelled. It was supposed to be a non-smoking room but you could tell it had been smoked in previously. We ended up going and buying our own air freshener. The door locked but the extra lock on the inside of the door was broken. Wifi connection did not work at all. There were several shady looking people hanging around the hotel. Housekeeping never came to our room and cleaned, so we never had clean towels after our first night there. The only good thing i can say is that the beds were comfortable. Would NEVER stay here again.
I stayed here last night with my wife and two teenage daughters after a day spent at Busch Gardens. The first room, the deadbolt wouldn’t work so I had to go back to change rooms. The lady at the desk set me up with another room in the second building. We drove down there and the key card wouldn’t work so I drove back up to the main office where she re-issued the key card. I took the card back and it still wouldn’t work. I drove back down the guy changed my room again back to the first building. The room itself wasn’t awful, but it wasn’t great either. The room was clean, but is in such need of renovations that it gave the perception of dirty even though it was clean. The room was non-smoking but still had a funky smell, like it had previously been a smoking room at some point. In the room we ended up in, the light switch didn’t even work the lights in the room. The tub was so slick that it actually posed a safety hazard. Both my wife and my daughter nearly slipped and fell while taking a shower. The room we ended up in did contain a microwave and a mini-fridge. The curtains in the first room wouldn’t go all the way shut, they had to be pinned shut or anyone passing by could still see in your room. Both the lady and the gentleman at the counter were friendly and helpful and the motel was clean. I think that it is in a state of disrepair that needs addressing and it has the potential to be much better than it is currently since most of our problems stemmed from issues of disrepair in some regard. Would I stay again? No. I would opt for someplace that is in better repair.…
The rooms were damp and had a funny smell. Inside of room was outdated, not super clean, and definitely didn’t look like the pictures. Their bath towels were super tiny and they did not check our room to restock towels, make beds, etc. The housekeeper walked into our hotel room without knocking or anything the morning of checkout before checkout time. Only gave 3 pillows per bed so if you sleep with someone else, you will be fighting for pillows. Just several small inconveniences added up. Would recommend finding another place to stay if in the area.