We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1. Customer service, terrible- stood there waiting to be helped. As I watched them speak to other partrons rudely.
2. No elevator- they gave us a room on the 2nd floor, my mom can't do steps.
3. Not clean- the overall appearance, hallways, stairwell and...More
Before Red Roof Inn on Esters in Irving this was the best place for me and my GF i loved the breakfast loved the staff Jerry was the mngr at the time would love the oportunity to go back. The staff were great the parking...More
My husband and I checked into this nightmare last night, and fortunately for us, it was for one night only. We should have been tipped off when the unpleasant woman at the desk handed him a bottle of water and a bag of chips and...More
One of the worst hotel I've ever stayed at and I travel a lot.
1. Room key didn't work every time I left the hotel as well as during check in.
2. Tried to call front desk with cell phone but no one ever answered...More
the people here are awesome our truck was at freightliner for 4 days they went above and beyond any hotel i have ever stayed at staff was awesome the owners were the greatest.we travel with two small dogs they were not a problem most hotels...More
$45 - $84 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.