I booked a room here for my brother, he checked out .... three weeks later they charged my card for $864 saying the couple that was in there flushed needles down the toilet and they had to call a plumber, the same couple was paying cash to stay there, but they thought it necessary to charge my card for these damages!!!!!! Tried to work it out with them, they had no right to use my card, these were complete strangers that were paying them cash weekly in the office and they never thought to ask who they were or get their information? They are not at all interested in making it right, I’ve already talked to a sheriff and will be taking legal action! Do not give these people your credit card!
they provide nothing no dishes not even a glass for water they have fridge and stove top but nothing to use it with no breafast can go to other places pay less and get more so this place is not for us the signage is just awful drove past twice trying to get into it
Room was clean, property well maintained, but they do not provide kitchenware. The whole point of an extended stay is ha omg a kitchenette so you can cook for yourself. When I went to the front desk to mention I had no kitchenware such as pot, pan, cups, flatware, or even dish soap, I was advised “we don’t provide that”. So the money I’m saving by staying here is gone because I had to buy a pan, pot, and utensils. I’ve been staying I. Extended stay hotels for 6 years for work and this is the 1st one that doesn’t think it needs to provide these things. Very disappointed
Rooms freshened up, but serious staff problems. Stayed a week on daily room rate, no maid service during this period at all. Switched to weekly and had one maid service in 4 weeks, and only because I raised hell. The room is adequate if you get the minimal weekly maid service to you pay for. At the daily rates available via it's choice affiliation, the room is overpriced. You will better off at the sleep inn nearby. Avoid this one.
My boyfriend is working in the area and this place was recommended. To start off, there is mold all over the building, especially in the stairways and on the handrails. The room was dirty when we got in to it and when I brought the condition of the room to the attention of management, I WAS HANDED A MAGIC ERASER TO DO IT MYSELF !!!! The carpet was nasty, holes in walls, kitchen cabinets falling apart, dresser drawers broke. I pulled open the drawer on the nightstand and the entire front of it came off. The place is really dark due to them not wanting to replace lightbulbs. Management made it clear that we were to have housekeeping everyday and just over the last month, didn't show up for 2 weeks straight to even ask if I needed anything. They have a serious roach and bedbug problem!!! We were told to leave by Management due to our complaints about these issues. I have filed a report with the Heath Department, Fire Marshall and BBB. Please save your hard earned money and spend it at a hotel that's clean and with management that has more respect for their business and customers. If you decide to stay, good luck.…