We wanted to take our 2 dogs on a break, we found the Jasmine Guest House. We walked in to a lovely reception from the lady. She made us feel welcome. We were given a pass to park outside the guesthouse, which was brilliant. The room was spacious and the bed was comfy. The dogs settled straight away. The road outside wasn't busy so it was lovely and quiet, just what you need after a long walk. The guest house is not too far from the beach, but far enough away from the busy maim streets. The breakfast was lovely and the dogs were allowed in the dining room and had sausages for breakfast! If you want to take your dogs on a break you need to go to Bridlington and stay at the Jasmine Guest House.
Arrived Wed, as you walked in smelt of fat and smoke,supposed to be a smoke free,room top of the stairs,quilts flat and filthy and the pillows. People smoking in the rooms and filled our room with smoke which made us cough all night and had to have windows wide open. I DIDNT EVEN ATTEMPT BREAKFAST AS THE PLACE DIRTY. owners nice enough but look like they are alcoholics or on drugs. they had three dogs that barked out the back early on a morning Anyone who says this is a clean B B are blind and no sense of smell. Ashamed really as dog friendly places hard to find but dog guests not the issue here it's the management. WILL NOT BE BACK
You certainly get what you pay for here, it was half the price of other guest houses, boy we got stung. We booked a family room and for a cot. (two adults & toddler) walking into the main foyer a deep musky smell of dogs & grease hits you. The male owner was lovely and friendly and handed us our key and told us which stair to go up and which room number. He also told us to be careful of some of the steps which laid at odd heights. Got to our room (12) on second floor, seemed ok at first and so we wondered out as planned. We got back and realised no cot and was no sign of the owners in the foyer area. We couldn't let our toddler sleep in a bed for the night due to wires, plug socket and aerial outlet within reach above it. Couldnt be near another wall due to a sink being there and the BIGGEST CONCERN was a window at toddler height which opens wide out to a sheer drop to the street 3 storeys below!! the window didnt lock, the handle didnt work, it was faulty and very easy for a toddler to open!!!! We resulted in bringing the pushchair up and strapped our toddler into it to sleep for peace of mind and his safety! I noticed my pillow smelt of mens aftershave as if it hadnt been washed, and come morning it became more and more apparent to there being a hygiene issue. dust on the top of the curtains and on the window side they had mould spots. sink was clean except the plug which had a mini eco system going on, the toothbrush holder was an odd one, the cup part was cleaned but the bracket was a dusty dirt. the kettle was dusty on the lid which led to us in looking inside which was clean inside. the shower door had a build up of dirt along the rims. toilet clean but had to clean away someones dried on snot which was on the wall above the loo roll holder. We did have a breakfast and they didnt seem to provide a highchair so struggled again with a toddler so my husband fetched the pushchair!! breakfast seemed ok and didnt have any issues with. Thank god this place was close to the beach area so our toddler could play as normal because our room was not safe for him to do so. We wouldnt book here again due to the hygiene and safety issue in the family room.…
So we just checked out after a 5 night stay, a party of 2 couples and a dog. The place was lovely and clean, very friendly and welcoming. 5 minutes walk from seafront, lovely cooked breakfast included in price. Overall great stay and good value for money.
We stayed overnight in the family suite - 2 women, 3 girls and two babies under 1! Each room was spacious enough, clean and bright. The owners were extremely helpful - even arranging for some cool boiled water to be available when we returned from our day out so I could feed the baby. Breakfast was delicious and staff were friendly and attentive. We loved our stay. Thank you!