Only gave it a 1 because I couldn’t choose 0. We booked a room for an out of town softball tournament. When we arrived, we could tell immediately it was in need of updating, and that it didn’t seem like the most “upscale” area. We could overlook that for a night. That was, until we got to our first room. We walked in and it was blistering hot. The a/c was running full force, but it was warm air. We called to see about it getting fixed or switching rooms, and didn’t even really take it in the fact the room wasn’t very clean. We get to the second room, and instantly my husband notices a bug. Not even sure what kind, but it was big and we took off. He tries once more and we get a third room. This one has live and dead roaches and bedbugs. We ran to the lobby, along with two other families from our team, who experienced the same things. The man at the desk didn’t even seem surprised and ran the refunds on our cards (which of course didn’t happen for several days). We were left feeling disgusted, stressed, and exhausted at close to midnight, trying to find another hotel in the area at a decent price. No reason that this place is still open. I wish I had come to Trip Advisor reviews before booking it. Obviously it’s been an issue for years. My husband reported them to the Health Dept.…
Absolutely filthy. The rudest laziest workers. Dirty needles. Cockroaches everywhere. Nothing ever cleaned. The worst place I’ve ever stayed. The manager is a slum lord. Got another room and it had more roaches than the first!
Great place to go if you are looking for illicit drugs, hookers and the drama of loud arguments between the pimp and his stable. Hourly rates are not posted but I'm sure they are available. If you are looking for an actual hotel, somewhere else. Not even worthy of a zero star rating.
Everything about this place was abysmal. It is smelly, the room was in dire need of updating, and I was charged a deposit on top of the room. Someone could set fire to the room and it would only improve it, so why the deposit? I highly recommend looking elsewhere.
First off, they charge a $100 security deposit. It's separate from the room charge. Second, they double charged me on top of said deposit for the room charge. Next, the room was FILTHY. The carpet had lint, dust, a lozenge on it. There was mysterious white powder on the tv stand. There was gum stuck to the headboard. The sheets were clearly slept in and smudged with dirt. We were moved to another equally dirty room. We promptly checked out. It took 10 days to get my money completely refunded.
I got lice here. Would not recommend to a friend or family member. I would probably recommend it to an enemy, though. Don’t stay here. You’ll get lice. And probably some other things too, but luckily I only got lice.
Our room had bugs, saw them on this glue sheet on the floor by the TV The desk clerk happily switched us to a different room which smelled and looked better... Nonetheless we dont reccomend this place
Worst hotel I have stayed in by far. Dirty, not just old (which it is), but “what is that blood colored stain” dirty. Unbelievable. Will NEVER stay here again, nor would I recommend. Everything smells of smoke. Carpets are gross. Room claimed to be non-smoking, but is not marked as such and clearly has been smoked in regularly. And, the most bizarre thing, there does not seem to be an elevator.
Though the price is fine , what’s wrong is them saying getting remodeled. Their floors are a dirty mess as you can see no one cleans well . The same goes for the rooms. Front desk gentleman definitely has a bad attitude
The customer service here is five out of five, had to stay for 5 nights and when my family was leaving they let us stay for a couple more hours to get everything packed and ready to go, the staff were very welcoming, they made the stay a great experience for all of us, The rooms were very clean.