We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Traveler (8)
Room & Suite (12)

About

#2 of 2 hotels in Dobson
Location
Cleanliness
Service
Value
We are a locally owned and operated location in the heart of Yadkin Valley Wine Country. We have recently updated 75% of our rooms completely. the Other 25% we only lack the new furniture. We have added New Bedding, New Mattresses, Coffee Makers, New Alarm Clocks, Irons and Ironing boards, Wall to wall Vanities outside the bathroom for more space and are striving each day to meet our guest request. When our guest speak we DO listen! Stop in stay the night and let us know how we are doing! Without you we aren't an US! And US is a Family.
Read more
Property amenities
Free parking
Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
Breakfast included
Non-smoking hotel
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Public Wifi
Wheelchair access
Room features
Air conditioning
Microwave
Refrigerator in room
Non-smoking rooms
Smoking rooms available
Good to know
HOTEL CLASS
36Reviews
2Q+A
7Room tips
Traveler rating
  • 5
  • 14
  • 8
  • 4
  • 5
Time of year
Traveler type
Language
Selected filters
  • Filter
  • English
Popular mentions
We went to this hotel for one night , During our check-out the man taking care of it was really obnoxious and told us we couldn't take our breakfast even tough everything was still in place for breakfast. We lost one of our personal belonging and send two email to the hotel , we
Read more
Room was large. Bathroom good. Value...no way it was worth this price, when the Hampton is across the street, and probably more money, but it is a Hampton. Charged extra for the pup...even though they are pet friendly. Was it a place we would stay in again? NO WAY. However, the
Read more
On our way home, we just needed a good bed, for a few hours before we got back on the road. We received excellent service at check in and weren’t expecting much. When we tapped the key, we were pleasantly surprised to find the room that we wished we had on our vacation all week.
Read more
We have been coming there for our midway stop to Hilton Head for 5 yrs. It's always been clean and owners always been friendly but the rooms are being improved. The rooms now have big flat screen tv's, coffee makers, ironing boards, fluffy towels, soft sheets and microwaves.
Read more
Response from JulieDe1973, General Manager at Surry Inn
Responded Dec 23, 2017
Thank you So much. We enjoy making our guest feel comfortable. And thanks for the great advice... We are going to go through with your suggestion, maybe in stages but we will get it done! I am even more excited to make our guest ideas a reality!
Read more
Stayed overnight while visiting local vineyards. It has a good location if you plan to go wine tasting at the local vineyards. The rooms were clean and basic..microwave and mini refrigerator (but no coffee maker). The office has coffee and a few things for breakfast. It is a
Read more
Response from JulieDe1973, Guest Relations Manager at Surry Inn
Responded Dec 11, 2017
I am happy to announce that our guest have spoken and we have listened! We have installed coffee makers and Irons and Ironing Boards. ALL TVs have been upgraded to 40 Inch Flat Screen and we are on the waiting list to have our setback boxes installed! WE are very pleased we can offer our guest what they ask for!
Read more
Previous
1234568
PRICE RANGE
$90 - $112 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
LOCATION
United StatesNorth CarolinaDobson
NUMBER OF ROOMS
30
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing