We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Room 157 has the worst smoke smell I have ever smelled,, Bathroom and plaster falling off the ceiling and was from the 1930's. Sheets had been bleached and never rinsed is what they smelled like. Hard to sleep when your eyes are burning!! To top...More
I was coming back from Suches, GA, on my motorcycle. I got caught in a terrible thunderstorm last night (June 30th) and found this motel. Bed was clean. Phone didn't work, only the wall plug in the bathroom worked for my phone charger, the toilet...More
Please DO NOT consider staying at this place. Drive on, even if you're tired, it's late and you think this is a deal. It's downright scary. The rooms are filthy, smelly, and everything is broken. The phone doesn't work (apparently they never did, going by...More
Stuck on I-75 in Georgia having left Daytona Bike Week. Piotr greeted me with a smile and offered the only shelter anywhere near for $30.99, bed/AC worked, hot water, clean towels, soap/ shampoo. I have stayed in at least 5 places that were much worse,...More
Room smelled, but At least there weren't any bugs. I only got the room because high winds destroyed my tent while I was camping. Checkout is at 11, but there were 3 attempts to come in my room before 9am which is very annoying when...More
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Scottish Inns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.