We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Lets start with the "positive":
- The staff at the reception desk was great! Polite, kind, professional and efficient! I felt bad for them to work for this type of establishment where the owner doesn't invest anything in to make it better, while they have...More
1) Less neatness. Used slippers all the days
2) No drinking water available for free (Need to buy it from dispenser). I bought bottles from nearby Walmart
3) Air cooler unit is very old and not much effective
4) small Microwave & is also very...More
The room looked clean, decor was outdated, old furniture.
I stayed 2 nights and it was not worth the price I paid.
Booked at the last minute so too late to cancel.
The Wi-Fi was a joke, only works in the lobby.
Breakfast was a...More
This place is a dump. Robin was the only bright thing when I checked in, and it went down hill from there. The maintence man was rude to no end. There was no phone in the room, TV was snowy, no stopper for the tub...More
...but when you arrive you find out that they just have a single router in the lobby. Sadly, I didn't rent the lobby. That is simply misleading and leaving me unable to conduct business. I really didn't appreciate how the staff pretends that this is...More
$42 - $64 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Magic Castle Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.