We needed to move hotels in 3 hours. Traci was at the front desk at BW Fresno Airport. She made rooms available. She was knowledgeable, extremely helpful and polite during our ordeal. Thank you, Traci
Very welcoming lobby and front desk and staff. Room was clean, mattress was comfortable. High speed internet was flawless. Very close proximity to my job site. Starbucks, Little Ceasars and Quiznos in the same parking lot. Would definitely recommend
I was so glad I booked this motel near the airport for our last night's lodging during our vacation in CA. The front desk service was amazing. The gentleman who checked us in went above and beyond to help us with shuttle service. Price was perfect and motel was comfortable and clean.
What a horrible experience! We checked in pretty late at night (around 10:30), and there was a pretty long line for check-in. When we finally got to our room, we immediately noticed a horrible horrible smell. It felt as if someone just sprayed a whole can of pesticides inside the room. My initial reaction was to go back and ask for a different room, but I remembered the long line for check-in, and it was very late, our kids were super tired, so I thought perhaps the A/C that was running would clear the air soon. At 1:30 AM I gave up. The smell was unbearable and the A/C did nothing to make it better. My nostrils were burning and I felt I'm suffocating. I went to the front desk and asked for a new room. The lady there said that they sprayed the bushes outside earlier so perhaps we can smell it being on the ground floor. I went to check out a room on the 2nd floor to see if it smelled, there was still some smell but much better. I told her fine, we'll take the room on the 2nd floor. She said we have to clear our stuff from our current room. The time was already 2 AM and we had lots and lots of stuff. I asked her if we can leave our stuff there and pick up in the morning, we just want to sleep. She said if we clear our stuff before 8 AM she'll charge us "only" $80 for that room, if we take out our stuff after 8 AM it would be the full rate (about $120 I believe). She even went to a back room for about 10 minutes and when she came back she said she called the manager and that's what the manager said. Yeah, right, you called her at 2 AM for this... Oh, that lady also accompanied me to the room we had so she could smell what was so horrible, and she told me she smells "fresh air filled with oxygen". The minute she said that I thought I knew what was wrong - the room was probably treated with Ozone (which is 3 molecules of oxygen). OK, at 2:30 AM we finally got the new key, we left our stuff in the 1st room and went to sleep in a second room on the 2nd floor, while paying for the 2 rooms for that night. Shame on her! In the morning I called the front desk. Luckily, a different lady answered, heard the story, and immediately said we would not be charged for a second room just because we left our stuff in there and she was very surprised why the lady I spoke with at night told me otherwise. She told us to take our time and clear our stuff when we're ready. We canceled our 2nd night there, we decided to cancel our whole trip and just drive back home as we had very little sleep and felt horrible. I had to ask that lady - do you treat the rooms with ozone as a disinfectant. She confirmed. Ozone is a very dangerous gas, even deadly, that has a horrible smell. A room that has been treated with ozone has to be aired well before people/animals/plants are allowed in. I suspect the room we stayed in was not aired properly. I feel disappointed with the inconsiderate way the lady in charge at night treated us, I have never experienced such poor customer service. The lady in the morning was much nicer and way more reasonable. I still cannot believe they felt it was ok to let people inside that room, a room that reeked of either pesticides or ozone, both dangerous to our health. We ended up wasting so much time and money for nothing - paying for a 1 night stay at the hotel, paying for gas for the trip, and buying online entry to Kings canyon.…
This Best Western is one of the few hotels in the area who have an EV Charging Stations available what made my choice to stay. The rooms are clean and looks pretty new, downside during Covid time is that the amenities like breakfast and bistro bar where not available. EV drivers, you need to have a Chargepoint card and be aware that the hotel charge you $ 4.00 an hour after 11.30pm at night what was a big No No for me and that's why they didn't finish on the top.