We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
On the plus side, the room was big, price was ok and windows could be opened for fresh mountain air. On the negative side..A carload of homeless people parked directly outside our street-level room, 3 adults and a baby made noise and a mess all...More
Since Ashland is a pricey town period, the overall quality of this lodging is probably appropriate for the price... which is why I gave it 4 stars as opposed to 3. There were lots of little things that could be improved: dripping kitchenette sink, too...More
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
This business uses tools provided by TripAdvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one.
here is the 1%--to get it out of the way. Our oven had no rack, and try as i might, I couldn't get Mgt to bring one. (i think asking twice is plenty). But the other 99% was fine. We were there 7 days. All...More
My daughter and her boyfriend attempted to find a place in ashland, on a weekend, 2 days before arriving...this is what was available. My frame of mind when we pulled up was "I will just pretend I am camping"...and I do NOT camp. Clean, relatively...More
This was our first time in Ashland, our stay was very disappointing. The room is so outdated in decor & bedding it didn't feel warm & inviting. The picture frame above the bed was full of dead bugs including a silverfish. The sheets had long...More
$82 - $144 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cedarwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.