We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Never stay here. They threatened a family with a small child, we had to run from physical violence in the street. Violence came from their staff, kuta should be ashamed of these people, I will never come here again solely because of the night staff...More
Ok to start off with wow what a place the hotel/grounds seem to be some sort of old temple and really are stunning.
Ok so now to the rest this place really could be a lot better like ive already said the grounds are stunning...More
My bf and I stayed there last night. They offered wifi in the lobby and complimentary breakkie. But as you can imagine the rooms are basic. No towels are offered, no blankets on the bed, our toilet didn't flush, shower and tap did not work...More
- The pool, very clean all the time
- The outside area of the room full of trees and plants
- The balcony
- However is near the center is very quiet inside
- Room and bathroom old and need improvement
Well, the price gives you an idea of what you're paying for.
- Rooms are dirty and stink of damp, toilets are disgusting, and bed linen are old, stained and worn out. Pillows are disastrous. Wifi works only at reception. Bugs around, but well, we...More
$10 - $11 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Suka Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.