We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
It probably was a nice hotel few years back but lack of maintenance is now a problem.
Rooms are noisy. The problem is that there is always either a window or a broken door so you can't close the room properly and therefore noise is...More
- It was a good hotel, the room was clean and wide and the price range is very good.
- The reservation was including break fast but they didn't commit to give us our breakfast so you should keen to ask about your rights.
I was searching for a lot of information about hostels in Cairo downtown. This one was best for me in it's price, accommodation and pictures of rooms. At first day it was a little accident- my room was not empty, because some person who lived...More
very nice staff very friendly rooms are very clean hotel is very clean.price for room was very reasonable.i was made very comfortable by the staff and they make you very welcome.when i visit egypt again i would stay at kingdom again
- Nice & Friendly staff although not all of them could speak good English
- Nice terrace/dining area with 24 hrs access
- Free tea/coffee + shisha
- Central location & around 10mins walk to Metro station
- Had a car service (e.g. from/to...More
$13 - $30 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cairo kingdom Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.