We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Situated in the heart of Taksim, the Green Park Hotel features an indoor pool and a spa and wellness centre. The nearest metro is 3 minutes’ walk from the hotel, which provides easy access to other parts of the city. Free Wi-Fi is accessible in all areas.All guest bedrooms at The Green Park Hotel Taksim have cable TV and a telephone. Every room has an en suite bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer. Hotel also offers a complimentary fruit basket, daily newspaper and 2 bottles of water.The hotel’s restaurant serves diverse international and local cuisine in a relaxed setting.The fitness centre at The Green Park Hotel Taksim comprises an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a traditional Turkish hammam. The Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace are both 3.5 km from the hotel.The Green Park Hotel Taksim is 20 km from Ataturk International Airport.Beyoglu is a great choice for travellers interested in galleries, street musicians and beer.
Istanbul’s most famous street, pedestrianized Istiklal Caddesi (Independence Avenue), throbs day and night and offers a fantastic array of architectural sights, shops, treats, and throngs upon teeming throngs of people. At the avenue’s northeastern end is expansive Taksim Square, thought by many to be the very heart of the city, with many of Turkey’s most renowned restaurants and some of Europe’s most happening nightlife in close proximity. In striking contrast, Beyoglu’s less trafficked areas – such as the affluent Cihangir and the antiques district of Cukurcuma – exude Old World charm and provide contemplative calm and splendid diversion via an assortment of cozy cafes, attractive boutiques, and quiet lanes.
I am giving it Average only due to the price; otherwise, I would give it above average. The Wi_Fi in the rooms is just horrible. A few problems but the service staff is always excellent and fixes them. The location is incredible for public transport...More
2 Thank Stephen S
Response from Taylan K, Online Sales at The Green Park Hotel TaksimResponded October 1, 2013
First of all, thank you very much for choosing our hotel.
Spectifios the satisfaction of our hotel we will welcome you to your demands for different accommadations,have a nice day.
This hotel is centrally and ideally located... even though the first impression on arrival is a bit chocking... night life is Great when walking around and Taksim square is a stone throw... staff is very polite and helpful... trying as much as possible to communicate...More
i WAS IN THIS HOTEL FOR 3 NIGHT in april. 2013
first of all, air condition didn`t work , and when i asked about it, reception told me that air condition will work after 6:00 PM. at first i though he is kidding me ,...More
I spent four nights at this hotel, whilst attending a conference in Istanbul. Overall I found the hotel comfortable, offering a number of positives. The location is fantastic - only a hundred metres from Taksim Square. There are plenty of restaurants close by also, and...More
Located very conveniently close to Taksim Square, I use this hotel since 2000 at least twice a year. They have a GREAT variety of foods for breakfast, with so many home made pastries that you have to forget about keeping a diet when in Green...More
Response from AppreciativeFox | Reviewed this property |
1. My wife and I took the public transit - Metro from Airport terminal to streetcar that goes around the old city and crosses Galati bridge to the Kabatas station, then funicular train one stop up to a Taksim square. It gave... More
1. My wife and I took the public transit - Metro from Airport terminal to streetcar that goes around the old city and crosses Galati bridge to the Kabatas station, then funicular train one stop up to a Taksim square. It gave us a "get oriented" mini tour, we didn't get to the hotel too fast (our flight landed early morning) to check in, and we had a wonderful introduction to Turkish people buying tickets from the ticket machine and riding - they were very helpful to get these foreigners their tickets and keep moving. I got all the information with Google asking about transportation from the airport. There are many choices to get a ride - the site explains that the shuttle owned by the city is a fair price. I can' answer more as I am not an agent.
2. That is a question for the hotel management - I suggest that you contact them. Between you and me, if you have back-to-back stays at that hotel, the hotel should agree to hold your bags. But that is for them.
3. No I am not a tour guide or travel agent, just a happy traveller.
4. Congratulations on your pending honeymoon - Istanbul seemed a festive place. For me, being there with my honey was very romantic. But again, I do not arrange tours.