Located centrally in the popular tourist area ,Hotel Thamel offers homely and friendly environment to make anyone feel like their own home.The name of the hotel is itself taken from the place this hotel is located.
Hotel Thamel is 15 mins drive from airport and is in a walking distance from most of the attractions like monkey temple, Garden of Dreams, King Palace and Durbar square.
Hotel Thamel is one of the hotel in Thamel area with private sunny balcony in guest rooms. All the rooms are well furnished with modern amenities . To make your stay comfortable , our staff are always ready to help you with a smile on their face.Our well decorated cozy restaurant situated on the ground floor caters a wide selection of cuisines and our roof top garden situated on the sixth floor offers a peaceful relaxing spot to relax and drink a beer, sip tea or coffee
We welcome you at Hotel Thamel where you are not just a guest ,but a sister, a brother and a friend whose necessity and requirements are our most priority.
1. Wi-Fi: High speed WI_FI is available in every corner of the hotel
2. 24 hr room service:
3. Baby sitter and doctor on call
4. Safe Deposit Facility: You can store your valuables in the safe deposit available at the reception areaFree luggage storage: You can leave your luggage at the hotel when you are on a trek
5. Foreign exchange Facility: You can exchange your currency at the reception.
6. Laundry service available
7. Travel Desk: Travel desk assit you in all kinds of tours arrangement, sight seeing , ticketing, vehicle rental and trekking
8. Credit card accepted
9. Hair Dryer: Hair dryer is available on request
10. Newspaper: english news paper are available at the reception
11. Wake up call
12. Restaurant serving continental, mexican, indian, chinese and nepali cuisines
Friendly staff, great breakfast and exceptionally clean rooms. Central location for tourists, perfect for a Kathmandu stay. In the heart of Thamel, close to restaraunts, bars and plenty of beautiful shops. Thanks Hotel Thamel!
I had a wonderful stay at Hotel Thamel. The location was fantastic and the staff were not only super kind but always helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was a good amount and variety of food. I would happily stay here again.
One of the best hotels in Kathmandu, great breakfast, super clean newly renovated rooms, wifi and hot shower always available, amazing helpful staff, highly recommend for a big group trips! Great location
We had several hotels in Kathmandu but hotel Thamel was one of the best in its class. Nice room with balcony, variety at breakfast including lovely coffee (no Nescafé) and clean and stylish interior (bit outdated perhaps, but very well kept). Friendly staff. Situated at dead end road, so no traffic sound. Noisy at night sometimes (music, city ).
We stayed at the Hotel Thamel before and after we returnedfromEverestbasecamp. The hotel location is excellent, the Rooms are quiet as te Hotel is off the Main Street. We upgraded to the Executive Suite for the last coupeofnights and tis was great. The breakfast was really nice, plenty of food to start the day. The staff were friendly and helpful, even offering tea and coffee during the day and the security man went out of his way to help us more than once. Good hotel this. Ron Healey Australia