WELCOME TO EUROPE'S FIRST "SELF SUSTAINABLE OPEN AIR HOSTEL"
The first "self sustainable" eco/adventure resort in Europe on 17.000 m2 of land at Soca river - Slovenia, only 4 km from adventure capital of Slovenia - Bovec.
We are "off the grid" and all electricity is produced by sun. You will still be able to charge your phones, computers & connect to wifi, but do not tell around.
We have our own water source & therefore you will drink spring water without additives. Vacuum solar collectors provide hot water in outside wooden showers made with handpicked stones from Soca river. Nice toilets & showers are arranged at the Eco Place.
Outside fireplace, Funky umbrella - common place with a roof, fire in the middle, BBQ & much more. Outside kitchen equipped with all utilities.
The new ADRENALINE-CHECK ECO PLACE is one of a kind eco/adventure resort in Europe - "A must do, in Slovenia" offering:
• Unusual accommodations: Soca Lean To, Soca Lean To Deluxe, Rent a tent & tent
• 17 different adventure sports, starting from the Eco Place
• 10 different camp activities: mini table tennis, slack line, volleyball, football, arching, grass skiing, badminton, speed badminton, baseball...
• Relaxation corner with hammocks
• "Open Air Kitchen" equipped with all utilities for our guests (BBQ, cooker, pans, plates, cutlery....
• Nicely arranged & always clean toilets & showers
• Scenic location, surrounded by woods, Narnia beach (the location where the movie Chronicles of Narnia was filmed) is only 300 m from the Eco Place
• Alpe Adria Trail: excellent hiking trails to the highest waterfall in Slovenia - Boka (30 min) & Virje waterfall (1 hr)
• Climbing spot PR ZVIKAR is only 10 min walk from the place
• Excellent location for all water sports & other adventure activities
• & much more.
"A must do in Slovenia" for adventurers of all ages.
"A mecca for young adventure travelers" (Lonely Planet).
This camping was beautiful. The view was goegeous, the shower, toilets and pre-set up tents were super clean. Also, the staff was super friendly and helpful. And good to see they take sustainability very seriously.
We enjoyed at the Eco Place Adrenalinček. The place is really nice, set in the nature, offers peace and retreat from everyday life although the camp offers various daily activities. Kind staff. Very clean. Definitely place to come again.
Staff is friendly, everything is clean. I loved that all the facilities are made of wood, and an outdoor shower is a very nice experience. They offer dinners which are good, but only for meat lovers. Camp is quiet, surrounded by mountains.
We had a very warm welcome. We received a (free) drink at arrival and got a tour of the terrain. You can choose between a very clean modern shower or to shower outside. They really care about the environment with their solar panels, own little garden, sorting of garbage, etc. The public space is great, you can charge your phone here, you have a fully equipped kitchen that you can use and a nice bonfire where you can chat with other guests. Activities (like kayaking or rafting) are arranged in just 1 minute because of their connections. We would definitely recommend this place to everybody!
We stayed for one week at Adrenaline-Check Eco Place. Here is what I'd like to share: - The staff is very nice and caring. They love their work and their camping place and you can feel that - Facilities are of high quality and very clean - The staff will organize adrenaline adventures for you (like canyoning), including pick-up service, which is really great - All people we met there were very nice and we had very pleasant communcations, and we enjoyed the atmosphere - You can order delicious meals as an extra, cooked in a self-built stone oven - Everything is eco-friendly (e.g. solar cells used for warm water) On the flip side: a bit expensive, the street is a bit closeby and a bit noisy. Also there are not so many shady places (which is not that important, since many people are doing activities outside the camp during the day). All in all, we can really recommend this place!…