View prices for your travel dates
Everyone needs a place to lay their weary head. For travelers visiting Tylicz, Willa u Marty is an excellent choice for rest and rejuvenation. Well-known for its family-friendly environment and proximity to great attractions, Willa u Marty makes it easy to enjoy the best of Tylicz.
Rooms at Willa u Marty offer a refrigerator providing exceptional comfort and convenience, and guests can go online with free wifi.
A pool and breakfast will also help to make your stay even more special.
If you’re looking for things to do, you can check out Farma LaMa (0.2 mi), which is a popular attraction amongst tourists, and it is within walking distance.
Willa u Marty is sure to make your visit to Tylicz one worth remembering.
- Owners and staff try very hard to please guests and are very nice
- Home-made food is excellent, both for breakfast and dinner
- The place is very clean and well maintained. Rooms are nice and comfortable
- Location is tricky, 2mins walk from the main square (good), but right at main road through Tylicz, which in summer 2017 was actually quite busy with traffic because of bypass caused by road works in nearby Krynica
- Insulation from noise in rooms is not good. Both outdoor noise– traffic, barking dogs, etc – and noise from other rooms was bit of a problem when we were there.
- Some rooms – surely our room on the top floor – got bit too hot in the summer. Particularly as they have weird system than when overheating water for bathrooms, they also start central heating even in the summer.
To sum up – good place to stay in Tylicz both in winter and summer (perhaps even better in winter) but when picking room – rather avoid those on the top floor – that can’t get too hot and get some smoke from the kitchen chimney.