This hotel should not be open. Part of it is still under renovation and the rest of it sucks. The stairs up to the second floor rooms are falling apart. Several are roped off. The wall heater was fall off the wall. It appeared that someone had kicked it off the wall. It was a totally horrid experience!!
PLEASE READ DON'T PASS!!!!! This Place Should Be Shut Down!!!!! It's a Hazardous!!!!! To One's Health! Pictures Downloaded Where Just a Few Of The Inhumane Conditions. Manager's Are Immune To Complaints, When I Brought The Pillowcases To Front Desk & Placed Them On The Counter The Lady @ The Front Desk Did Not Utter a Word It Was As If This Was Normal, I Made It Clear That They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves & Shut This Place Down!!!!#
First room they gave me upstairs the toilet was clogged & would not flush. Plus half lights don't work. Next room downstairs, flip light switch inside door nothing. Only lights that work were in bathroom & next to bed. Microwave doesn't work. Fridge was scratch up & dented. Carpet had holes in it. Table by window had holes in it. Bed was ok, to firm for me. Needless to say not a goodnight sleep. Breakfast in morning was none exstince. Had cereals, but I saw no milk. Lobby old & dingy. Go elsewhere. Motel across way looked good. In fact they use there internet. Will never ever stay here again. They should tear it down & start over. Also, checked out & no receipt. She just said thanks & your good to go. See for yourself.
This motel is now in the process of becoming an econo lodge. The rooms were decent, but definitely needed a remodel. The desk staff was great and very friendly, even at one in the morning. At the time we stayed there was no breakfast in the morning due to the remodel.
The hotel is in the beginning stage of becoming an Econolodge. Misleading advertising said they serve breakfast like Choice hotels but when got there, they said they only have coffee. Their computer system isn't on Choice yet so they couldn't find my reservation or give me credits. I got a room and before letting my children out of the car, I told them I'd check on the room first because I had a bad feeling about the hotel. First step in the room and it smelled like mildew. I looked at the AC unit to see if the smell would go away if I blasted in some air but the AC unit was all dusty and disgusting. I went straight back to the front desk and asked for a refund as there was no way I was going to let my children stay in such a disgusting room. The front desk attendant quickly refunded me with no questions asked. I hope this place gets big renovations before it is offered on the Choice hotel umbrella.…