We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We really really loved our stay at santavenere for a number of reasons
- The grounds of the hotel are really gorgeous, and you feel like you are going into another world when you go through the gate
- Our room was spotless and the...More
Get away from the crowds in this 10 hectare sited hotel. The grounds are beautiful - the smell of pine trees and lemons as you arrive. The pool is lovely with lots of seating all around to sit and have an intimate drink at night....More
This is a first class property with first class service and standard. My wife and I spent a week and we definitely enjoyed our stay. The hotel was nice, small and set in a well kept garden. The pool was very nice and the facilities...More
A very nice hotel full of atmosphere. Considering the 5 star level we were not treated with attention as all stuff was busily preparing a wedding event and more or less gave 2nd priority to other guest - understandable but not ok at this price...More
1. The hotel is set in acres of beautiful gardens that run down to the sea.
2. It has only a few rooms so you can feel private.
3. The staff were very helpful and spoke good English.
4. Restaurant staff were excellent as was...More
$204 - $756 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#3 Spa Hotel in Maratea
#4 Luxury Hotel in Maratea
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Accessible rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Santavenere Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.