My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights whilst in Koh Rong, the room was nice enough but advertised as AC and it only had a fan so was very hot, we spoke to some others in the guesthouse who said they did have AC so may be a bit hit and miss if you get it. The bathrooms…
Don’t eat here! Gave me and my boyfriend the worst food poising, ruined our trip to Koh Rong because we couldn’t do anything/move from our rooms after eating here the first night. We had the Mexican food.. avoid at all costs!
Me and my girlfriend ate here once on our 2 month vacation and this is probably the worst food on our trip. Not only was it bad, it made me really sick and I had to through up all night. The nacho plate, veggie wrap and spring rolls were all bad!
We ordered vegetarian nachos and got food poisoning later that evening. Quality of the food and service here is the worst on the island. Also dirty glasses and silverware. Pretty cheap tho, but don’t take the risk.
We have been on the island two days and have eaten here twice. The Mexican food was smothered in a thick tomato paste and the Khmer food is soggy. The price is fairly high for the island and surrounding places to eat. I would recommend going to COCO. Cheers
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing