Riverside is truly the best place to stay if you have children. The amenities are amazing: pool, restaurant, spa, laundry facilities, coffee shop, small grocery store, and plenty of green space. There are always taxis waiting that can take you to the various parts of HCMC. The internet was pretty quick and we were very impressed with the customer service. We requested a room change when placed in a building close to construction. They were prompt and courteous and found us another location that better suited our needs. The apartments are well appointed and very spacious. The beds have the usual firmness expected when in Asia but we still slept fairly well.
All in all, you won't be disappointed while staying at Riverside. It was really hard to leave!
In Macro view, Riverside is a very nice Apartment located in a nice neighborhood.
It is equipped with Tennis court, Volleyball court, Basketball court, Gym, Swimming Pool and more.
Everything seems well organized.
In Micro view, the hairdryer was broken, the air-conditioner was not strong enough, all kitchen utensils were dirty and the television was terrible.
Detail things seem NOT well managed.
So, I would recommend this place If you are planning to stay here permanently.
However, if you are just a traveller staying for just few days, I will not recommend.
The price is also not cheap, so with this price I think you can find a better place to enjoy your holidays.
I stayed here with a large family group for 3 days. The apartment had everything we needed and the on-site facilities (e.g. pool, cafe, basketball) were great. Best of all was the fact that they have a boat service that takes you into central HCMC for free. Definitely, recommend this place.
The pick up from the airport to the apartments was seamless as was the communication prior to arrival. The apartments are huge and comfortable. The grounds are spacious and the pool is large and clean. The coffee shop and restaurant are excellent and the location right on the river is lovely. The free boat trip up the river was good too. We were only here for a one night stop over but I would recommend staying here.
Stayed for a week for a business trip (client's location was within 1 km ) so didn't expect much - but left quite happy with the place.
1. Quiet -it is a residential area so I was surprised the place was still pretty quiet and relaxed,
2. Location and view - wonderful view of the river, taxis easy to get, and can walk (if you dare cross the highway on foot!!!! - that was an experience in itself)
3. Nice restaurant within the compound
4. Complete amenities for the easy traveller - laundry, food, minishop, tennis/basketball court/gym, coffee shop, tennis instructors, swimming pool
5. Rooms were decent and fairly large (I was alone but I can imagine the my suite able to take 4 people quite easily)
6. Internet everywhere.
7. Price is quite reasonable.
8. Not quite HCMC center but taxis are quite affordable.
9 . Staff quite helpful (and very polite)
Overall, pretty happy with my stay. And I will surely try to come back if I want some R&R.