Be a part of the conversation
Easily manage your reputation across multiple platforms.
- See your reviews across Tripadvisor, Google, Facebook and TheFork — all on the same page
- Use one centralized dashboard to respond to reviews on any device — and save precious time
Easily share your best reviews on social media to amplify their influence.
- Promote customer reviews on Facebook and Twitter directly from your centralized review dashboard
- Control the message by selecting the best part of a review you’d like to share
Get summarized insights about all the guests who review your business.
- Use Tripadvisor’s industry-leading review insights — and take actionable steps to make diners love you even more
- Discover what’s driving both positive and negative guest feedback
Save time by creating review response templates for future use.
- Easily scale personalized responses by starting with a template and making edits before you submit
- Optimize your responses using built-in tips from Tripadvisor experts
Reviews are crucial
Diners depend on customer feedback to make decisions. As dining out rebounds, it’s essential to prove your credibility and instill confidence in potential diners.
of consumers say that restaurant reviews matter when choosing a place to eatSource 2019 Tripadvisor Power of Reviews Study
See what restaurateurs are saying about Review Hub
"Tripadvisor is by far the most powerful tool. If I didn’t respond to reviews, we would not be in the top five restaurants."
Owner, Fenicci’s of Hershey