- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
12 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Absolute fun, magic and amazement. Everyone got some fun. I would say it is for children 1 to 10 years old. The staff was very nice and helpful. Everyone was smiling!Written November 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One would think that with all the cakes they sell (they make about one million a day in their local factory) that they could afford free tours. But no. It's $8 for adults which includes free cake. We decided we had already visited too many historical houses. Too bad. It could have been fun.Written August 24, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Park behind the Tourist Info building and your entry into Parc Taschereau couldn't be easier. Impressive "boardwalk in the sky", high above the park itself, due to spring flood levels. Gives a treetop view of the river, park and walkways beneath. Boardwalk itself is clean, well-maintained and not too long to do. It winds nicely here and there, then; one can descend the boardwalk via stairs to reach the other walking paths. The boardwalk ends at the river with a lookout, observation building with benches. Original artwork dots the boardwalk views. I would say this is a non-exerting way to see nature. A real treat! Our favourite place to visit in Sainte-Marie.Written July 25, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- House was closed but it's still very impressive from the outside. One of the very few stone houses in the area, well preserved. Information panel in front.Written August 24, 2018
- Very friendly staff.if not so far would come back regularly the massage was relaxing and invigorating.Written July 9, 2020
- I'm a member at Club de Golf Sainte-Marie, so I'm biased. But every time I invite friends from out of the region, be it from Montreal, Edmonton or Vancouver, they are truly pleased with the course and the services.Written May 5, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Sainte-Marie
- The most popular things to do in Sainte-Marie with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Sainte-Marie on Tripadvisor