- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- An excellent shopping mall in Dinslarken – far quieter than Centro in Oberhausen, but, of course, much smaller. The mall is dominated by H&M and C&A, but is well worth a visit.Written July 23, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Thanks to the excellent train system in Germany, Dinslaken is a thirty minute ride. Walk from the train station to the roundabout for a stroll through the park. Shopping and cafes another five minutes away. English did not seem to be common, so be prepared when ordering food.Written February 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I happened to visit this place during my travel to Germany for a Oil massage and was extremely satisfied! I think it is one of the best places to get authentic Thai Massage in German.y. The Masseuse are well trained and have extensive knowledge about the subject. you have a variety of Oils to choose from and indulge into the aroma of the essential oils which transform you to another part of the world! Best part is they understand your pain areas and render perfect treatment to relieve you of your pain and make you feel as light as a feather, you immediately have a sense of well being ,feel refreshed and charged after your long travel tiredness.I definitely recommend this place for getting refreshed and recharging yourselves.
Must visit place!Written November 28, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.