Top Attractions in Leutasch
What travelers are saying
- This is an incredibly well maintained trail around a deep gorge. Maybe 3 miles round trip from the parking area. A few spots with steps and a few are steep but nothing remotely unsafe. Strongly recommend this excursion.Written July 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Leutasch skiarea is good for families but not for the crack. A chairlift brings you to the top where you find a good place for drins or a bite. Not overly large.Written December 19, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great start for a hiking start, cross country at a higher level and skiing. Restaurant at the top just switched owners and they are improving the restaurant. Owner is Alte & Neue Muhle.Written March 27, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is not a lot that I can say about this place. It was clean and neat. We actually enjoyed the Corona-restrictions because even if we waited to go in( about 15 Min.) it was not so loud and crowded as expected. The food was good ( we had burger and salad) and the place was clean.Written August 21, 2020
- Alex wasn’t only the most helpful, caring, brilliant tour guide of all times, but also he was like family for us. He was full of positive energy and charming personality, and would light up any room he walked into. His knowledge and experience for every location we visited was astonishing. If I would go again to Europe, I would want none other than Alex to guide me. 11 out of 10!!!Written July 8, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Leutasch
- The best outdoor activities in Leutasch according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Leutasch on Tripadvisor
Leutasch Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||545|
|Number of Photos||493|
|Local Time||Monday 9:38 PM|