Top Attractions in Alexandra Headland
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- So nice to go for a walk and enjoy the Beach.
A must to visit. The cafes there are so good.
we will be back.Written June 12, 2022
- This very interesting monument to one of our fighting ships is well worth a visit for the history lesson alone. You can find out all about the HMAS Brisbane while enjoying a fantastic view of the Sunshine Coast. The monument is in a great park area that is just the spot for a picnic and there is free off street parking.Written March 30, 2021
- I think this site is wonderful. A remnant of ancient forest almost right on the beach and surrounded by suburbia,
A short walk through dry forest then into a lush tropical havenWritten June 2, 2019
- Perfect weather for our ride from Mooloolaba to Coolum beach we wouldn't have made it on regular bikes! Easy to book & brought to our hotel, thank you!Written July 19, 2022
- A really good place to spend an afternoon. Some excellent beers on tap. The vanilla stout is out of this world.Written December 10, 2020
- Had a fabulous time bowling. Three of us. We played 2 games. Had lots of laughter n fun. The staff were very friendly n helpful. It was a lovely atmosphere with great music playing. The food was delicious. We will return again in the near future.Written December 29, 2018
- Thai massage with a quiet setting that is clean and professional.
Foot massages were amazing. Definitely worth booking ahead as they are busy.Written December 27, 2021
- Sam made the kids feel safe and comfortable in the surf right from the beginning. He was engaging, very knowledgeable and made the lesson fun for all the kids.Written January 5, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Alexandra Headland
- The most popular things to do in Alexandra Headland with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Alexandra Headland on Tripadvisor